Time & Location
About the Event
Held on the popular WaiWest/Palmers/Aldourie circuit with a difference.
Start at the Wanderers Sports Club carpark – neutral roll out along Waimea West road, right turn onto Palmers road,
Race starts as riders pass Livingstone road while continuing on Palmers road.
- Left turn onto Aldourie
- Left turn onto Waimea West road
- Laps start first time past Livingstone road
- Left turn off Waimea West onto Palmers
- Your first Big Lap (5.5km) is complete as you pass Livingstone road while on Waimea West road.
- Next is the Sprint Lap (4.4km)
- Continue as normal, Waimea West, left onto Palmers, left onto Aldourie, left onto Waimea West. NOW turn left onto
- Livingstone road for the Sprint Point! Then turn left onto Palmers road and complete another Big Lap.
One full lap includes a Big Lap followed by a Sprint Lap
All grades complete a Big Lap followed by a Sprint Lap and repeat for the number of laps for their grade.
First three positions at each intermediate sprint get 5, 3, 1 points. At the finish sprint the top five places get 10, 7, 5, 3, 1
The winner in each grade is the person with the most points.
- A Grade – 6 full laps
- B Grade – 5 full laps
- C Grade – 4 full laps
- D Grade – 4 full laps